Wednesday 23 June 2010

Some Lovely Vintage Things

Thanks to my fab friend, Anna, I have some *lovely vintage things* that I have been able to enjoy during my time of being 'poorly'.

A Vintage Jelly Mould!
Using some of the Elderflower Cordial I made recently, I made some Elderflower Sparkling jelly - and it looked fabulous in my vintage jelly mould (and tasted pretty good too!)

And Anna gave me this recently to cheer me up because I'm not well:

A Pretty Poppy Teapot!I LOVE it!

Anna also brought me to the attention of a fab vintage music festival and fair type thing: Vintage at Goodwood! Check out a very trendy website and get excited about the summer and vintage stuff *here*!

2 comments:

  1. That jelly looks fab! Hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks lovely, glad you liked it, hope you're a bit better xx

    ReplyDelete