Monday 3 January 2011

* Fun With Hair Corsages *

I wanted to make a pretty thing to wear this New Years Eve, so I dug up some spare fabric I had in my fairy fabric bag, used a pretty lace ribbon and button and got to work!

I cut out a large circle and then a smaller circle of fabric and layered them with the lacey ribbon and held it all together by sewing a white button in the middle.
I then sewed on two strands of lace ribbon to add another layer, and sewed the back of the corsage onto a plain white headband:
I felt SO extra sparkly with my new hair corsage that I made another one the next day (after a lie in!), with circles of different coloured felt, cut into flower shapes!
Kind of getting into the hair corsage thing now, and am planning ones to match my favourite oufits of the week!

x*x*x

No comments:

Post a Comment