Sunday 19 June 2011

* What RoSi Bee Did Next *

Well it's been a while...I thought I'd share what I've been up to during the past month as I've not been near my little Mac Book for a while because I've been on some adventures! Here's a little peek at some of them:

* Wilderthorn Home Tour: lots of weekends have been taken up with me going on and filming/photographing husband Jon's new music tour across the UK - he's been performing in people's houses, front rooms and unusual spaces with people cramming in all cosy like, to experience an intimate, special musical experience.



Jon's bird artwork and badges are also shared (and sometimes sold!) on the tour too:

Wilderthorn Windmill Gig: people gathered at sunset on a beautiful night to listen to Jon's magical music with Dan on percussion inside a dis-used windmill on a hilltop...one of the best gigs I've been to!


* Check out some films and music from the HOME Tour here! *

Other adventures: a dreamy and restful South of France holiday with sister Sue and Brother-in-Law Drew:








...and finally, attending a Red Nose Day 2011 Thank You Party (we've raised over £104 million pounds so far don't you know) and had some silly fun with Comic Relief friends in a party photo booth:

Be back soon with my latest makes and inspiring things that fellow crafty friends have made!
x*x*x

No comments:

Post a Comment