Wednesday 17 March 2010

Bert Bear!

Meet my latest creation, Bert Bear!




Here is how he was made:



He likes thinking in trees and singing:


He also loves reading high brow books, including 'A Suitable Boy' by Vikram Seth, 'War and Peace' by Tolstoy and is now embarking on Keat's...


He spends a lot of the day chilling out with the cushions waiting for me to come home...

And for all his high brow literary boastings, I caught him sneakily reading Paddington, stories of a fellow bear!


I'm working on some exciting stories and illustrations around Bert, so watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is one cool and clever Bert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuute! I can see why he likes Paddington too - another very intelligent bear indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I LOVE him, especially his little yellow scarf x

    ReplyDelete