Monday 8 March 2010

My favourite childhood possesions No. 2

My Peter Rabbit china cup and Mrs. Tiggywinkle bowl were THE breakfast items to use when breakfasting as a 4 year old!


I remember when my Peter Rabbit disappeared (I could only see his ears peeking out) when it was full of juice, and I drank the juice as fast as I could so Peter Rabbit could be 'rescued' from a flood of orange juice!


This bowl saw a lot of shredded wheat action - I always read the words around the edge and loved looking at the cute little mouse!


Now I have a little Beatrix Potter notebook made from an old Beatrix Potter book (by Much Ado Books - a lovely old book shop in Alfriston) to write my blog and story ideas!

2 comments:

  1. That takes me back - my brother had that cup and bowl set! Loving the blog Rosi : )
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - thanks Em :) My mum passed on my childhood china the other day - I also had a bunnykins set! xx

    ReplyDelete