Sunday 15 August 2010

Meet Hobbes the Kitten!

Today was a momentous day in the Bilbrough household - we welcomed our new kitten, Hobbes!

We travelled all the way into London, past Liverpool St Station, over London Bridge, past Elephant&Castle and over to Clapham Common to pick him up - he is a true London cat!

Heather, who has been looking after him fantastically well since he was very small, sent us off in style with a toy and some lovely food.
He didn't like the journey back much, but once he got to ours, he frisked, sniffed, poked and jumped his way around our home purring and chirruping at us.

We've had a few cuddles already - I received lots of licks and kisses - he loves burrowing into your neck for a nap, climbing on your shoulder and he cuddled Jon's leg for a while too!


Here are a few more pictures of him - he loves posing for the camera (and Jon takes great photos)!



Right now, he's snuggling up to me as I'm type, dozing about all the adventures he'll get up to.


But, have no doubt, you'll be hearing all about his adventures very soon!

x*x*

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!! He looks so content and settled already, I'm so pleased! Give him a big kiss and a hug for me - thanks for posting these :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is LOVELY! Such an innocent expression - I can't wait to meet him xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you couldn't resist! He is beautiful! I will be sure to stock up on the antihistetmins as I'm going to want to play

    ReplyDelete