Wednesday 6 April 2011

* Getting into knots with Crochet *

Oh dear. Me and crochet don't seem to be getting very well together. It's my first foray into crocheting - I have been meaning to learn for a while now but I have to say its the most FRUSTRATING thing I've had to learn recently!
It doesn't help to start learning something when you are tired and emotional (blaming the pregnancy is another option)...

...and when your playful pussy cat wants to lend a paw there's no helping you!

See?!
So I'll have another go at crochet again tomorrow night and Friday - I'm determined to get this right! I'll be with crafty friends who are experts who can guide me. In the meantime, I've decided to drop one of these into a bath:And just...R-E-L-A-X!
Nothing like a purple bath and candles to mellow you out.

I hope you have better luck than me learning new things this week!

x*x*x

No comments:

Post a Comment