Monday 18 April 2011

* Monday Treat Time *

Ok, so this isn't exactly in time for the Friday Treat, but better late than never! I've been recommended to look on 'Not on the High Street.com', a shop selling all kinds of different crafty, homemade, vintage stuff - if you're a 'Country Living Fair' regular - you'll recognise some of the items!

I've been looking for somewhere to keep our keys all safe - and they had this rustic old key holder for a mere £11! I've posted up a few other favourites that I found. Just click on the bunny at the end to check out the shop yourselves!
If we have a little boy, I'm seriously considering this for his bedroom...
A nice idea with white wool...

Sweet!
x*x*x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Ros you seriously need to get on Pinterest, you would love it! Request an invite http://www.pinterest.com a place to gather and get inspiration, love Anna xx

    ReplyDelete