Sunday 11 April 2010

Concerning Buttons...

This book, given to me by friend Charlotte has inspired a few of my button makes - its button-tastic!

Here are some of my fabric embroidery hoops decorated with...buttons!
Button jewelery - I love wearing buttons and have made button earrings, badges, necklaces and rings - I try not to wear them ALL at the same time...

Little heart earrings - sweet.


Chunky red button necklace - great with red nail varnish...

Button badges - good for coats, bags, blouses...most things really!


Button rings - just great:


Buttons look good anywhere...
So I HEART buttons - but I'm not as into buttons as the terrible belle-dame in Coraline - that's when button obsession goes a bit wrong... (beautiful film though - check out the dark but delightful website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment