Sunday 25 April 2010

Introducing...Bunny Bear (and a walk in the forest)

I've finally made my new Bunny Bear...and here she is:

Bunny Bear and I decided to walk in the forest with the Bluebells, and husband Jon said he'd take our photos!

As you can see, I like to copy Bunny Bear's look - she is pretty cool.


Bert and Bunny rode in my bag when they got tired...
We enjoyed sitting and looking at the trees...

We even saw a 'real' bunny - can you spot him?
Bunny Bear loves her heart button tail!

...And she also loves Bert! They are great friends.


Bert and I are still great friends too...


Bunny Bear, Bert, Jon and I had lots of adventures in the Bluebell Forest...

...and at the end, we met a real life Cheshire Cat!

Bunny Bear is excited about having more adventures - she'd love it if you could think of a great name for her!

4 comments:

  1. Love her! I especially love her dotty bag and the fact that she has a hair clip just like yours, very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! I'll bring Bert and Bunny round to yours soon - are you making anything at the moment? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous, what about Brenda or Bella, in-keeping with your 'b' theme? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BERTRICETRUDE!

    ...its a cross between beatrice, gertrude and bert.

    ..or

    EMILIAPHIE

    its a cross between emily, amelia and sophie

    ....or

    DOT

    ..because i like it.

    ReplyDelete