Monday 19 April 2010

Fun in the Sun(shine)

This weekend was SO beautiful and sunny I had to celebrate by making Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes for the various picnics and BBQ's we were going to...


I also sat in the sun to make my new 'Bunny Bear' character...
Listening to stories on my DAB...

Smelling the pretty flowers...
Using my great grandmothers sewing box...

With Bert Bear keeping me company (and he is very curious about his new friend I'm making!)

Lovely times in the sun! Watch this space to meet my new bunny bear! She's not going to be perfect as this is the first time I have made a bunny, but I'm hoping you'll like her!

3 comments:

  1. Mm, loved the cupcake Rosi, thanks!
    Looking forward to meeting Bert's new bunny friend.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the cupcake :) My bunny is made! Just a few buttons to sew on and she is ready for a special photoshoot! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, cheesecake cupcakes! Genius!

    ReplyDelete